Monday, August 4, 2008

What a crazy end of July!!!!


It has been a while since I blogged but the last couple of week have just flown by. Mike and I had a wonderful visit with my parents. My dad drove my new car to me and I love it!!!!!! I was able to work from home while my mom and dad were here which was great. Mike was in Rhode Island training and then back in Austin last week for the e-MD user's conference and as of this morning he now is offically in his new position with sales. This weekend was pack for me as well as I had a house warming party where the Margarita's we flowing and the Wii competition was on in bowling and golf. I also kept and eye on Rachel's flower and made sure Body had water while they went to Oklahoma to get Tator.

I am so glad Tae is home and it was so nice to see how tall she got and especially to get a great "BIG" hug from her.